By exploring pertinent case studies, the impact of COVID-19 on tax investigations, and HMRC’s recent points of focus, we aim to keep you in the know.
Some of the hot topics impacting the world of tax investigations included in this issue:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution top 10 tips
- The latest tax cases from guest author Laurent Sykes QC
- How will HMRC plug the gap in tax revenue caused by COVID-19?
- HMRC inspection powers – Financial Institution Notices
- Why you should always use a specialist when making a disclosure
Click here to read issue one
If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts about topics covered in this issue, please get in touch. We hope you enjoy this issue, and look forward to receiving your feedback.