US tax

The UK and US tax legislation systems are not the easiest of bedfellows. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get the best from both sides.

Are you a US taxpayer living in the UK?

Perhaps you or your organisation are moving to or from the States? If so, deciding how best to manage cash flow, protect your wealth and tick all the compliance boxes are issues that could cause you real problems if not approached properly.

Our dual-qualified US and UK tax experts have an intricate understanding of both systems. Tell us your story and together we’ll assess your liabilities and tackle any issues before they become an issue.

Specialist advice for individuals, trustees, beneficiaries and small business owners:

  • Residency and domicile issues – advice on moving to/from the US
  • International pension planning and tax reporting and advice
  • Dual UK/US qualified charities
  • Mixed fund analysis
  • US/UK divorce tax advice
  • US/UK share schemes tax advice
  • Expatriation
  • Personal investments
  • Cross border trust, estate taxes and gifts to family
  • FATCA/ CRS advice
  • UK and US Federal + State tax returns

We care about making your tax affairs run smoothly. The end result: you pay the right amount to the right taxman at the right time. Everyone’s happy.

Stepping Stones

If you’re a US citizen living in the UK or you’re planning to move here, there will  be a number of important life stages that you will need to plan for. With a good plan you’ll be ready for any challenge or opportunity life might throw at you while you’re in the UK. We created the Stepping Stones series to help you understand each area in more depth no matter where you currently are. Click here to read the series.

Speak to an expert
Speak to an expert

To speak to one of our expatriate tax experts to see how we can work together, fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.

Please complete all required fields above.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
close back
Your search for "..."
did not yield any results.
... results for "..."
Search Tags