Specialist US tax advice for individuals, trustees and beneficiaries, and small business owners:
- Residency and domicile issues – advice on moving to/from the US
- International pension planning and tax reporting and advice
- Dual UK/US qualified charities
- Mixed fund analysis
- US/UK divorce tax advice
- US/UK share schemes tax advice
- Personal investments
- Cross border trust, estate taxes and gifts to family
- FATCA/ CRS advice
- UK and US Federal + State tax returns
We care about making your tax affairs run smoothly. The end result: you pay the right amount to the right taxman at the right time. Everyone’s happy.
If you’re a US citizen living in the UK or you’re planning to move here, there will be a number of important life stages that you will need to plan for. With a good plan you’ll be ready for any challenge or opportunity life might throw at you while you’re in the UK. We created the Stepping Stones series to help you understand each area in more depth no matter where you currently are. Read the series here.