Peter is an audit and advisory Partner and heads up our Corporate Assurance team.
His clients range from international groups to entrepreneurial start-up businesses. He has extensive experience of investment managers, broker dealers, insurance intermediaries and the private equity market.
The services Peter and his team provide include:
- Audits of statutory financial statements
- Reasonable and limited assurance reviews
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Client money audits as required by the FCA’s Client Asset Sourcebook (CASS) rules
- Technical opinions
- UK GAAP to IFRS conversions
- Profit verifications for capital adequacy reporting requirements
- Track record reviews
- Income certifications
Outside of his client work, Peter is a member of the firm’s Executive Board. He is also a member of the firm’s Assurance Technical Committee and chairs the firm’s Audit Committee.
Peter joined Buzzacott in 2010 after spending 14 years at Grant Thornton, London.
He is a keen follower of the turf and is an always optimistic supporter of Ipswich Town FC and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.