Matt joined Buzzacott in 2015 and is a Partner in our Financial Planning team.
As a CFA Charterholder and a Chartered and Certified Financial Planner, Matthew uses his considerable experience and expertise when advising clients on financial planning and investments. He specialises in advising private clients and their families on:
- Creation of financial plans
- Portfolio construction
- Asset allocation
- Investment selection
As well as the above, Matthew is well-equipped to undertake a range of investment consultancy assignments, including:
- Advising on global custodian appointments for financial institutions
- Advising charities on the selection of investment managers
- Devising Investment Management Agreements for wealthy individuals and families
- Monitoring of investment performance and risk
Matthew is a recognised industry professional and has been awarded Financial Times Money Management 'Financial Planner of the Year' four years running (2009 – 2012).
Prior to Buzzacott, Matthew worked in investments at PwC.
Outside of work Matthew enjoys keeping fit and active, mainly through playing football.
To view the latest news and insights written by Matt click here.