Ellie joined Buzzacott in 2014 and is a Senior Manager in our Corporate and Business Services team.
Ellie works mainly with small and medium sized companies from a wide variety of industries and with different needs. She takes a very hands on approach in supporting her clients and ensuring they remain compliant with all UK GAAP reporting standards. She’s also an expert in various cloud accounting software with a focus on helping clients with incomplete records.
Ellie and her team can assist companies and their owners with financial advice and operational support from incorporation to the size at which it requires an audit and beyond. This includes:
- Preparing statutory financial statements
- Maintaining bookkeeping records
- Preparing and presenting monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Preparing VAT registration applications
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, liaising with HMRC as necessary
- Liaising with clients on payroll, company secretarial and tax matters
Ellie acts as the relationship manager for many of her clients, working closely with Buzzacott’s other specialist teams to ensure her clients receive a fully linked up service.
Prior to joining Buzzacott, Ellie was part of the Business Services team at Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP where she qualified as an ACCA certified accountant. While at Buzzacott she has also completed the ILM Endorsed Supervisory Management Programme.
Outside of the office, Ellie plays netball several times a week, captaining a team in the Kent county league.