Antoine joined Buzzacott in January 2020 and is Head of Financial Services Tax in our Corporate and Business Services team.
He has spent his career as a trusted business and tax adviser to fund or asset managers and wider financial services businesses, to support the principals, their businesses and their investment products with:
• UK and international business structuring
• Global expansion and restructuring
• International fund and investment product structuring
• Remuneration planning
• Corporate residency and permanent establishment risk management
• Investing versus trading reviews
• Investment manager exemption reviews
• Transfer pricing
• Corporation and partnership taxation
• The UK’s offshore funds regime, reporting fund status and investor tax compliance
• The UK’s disguised investment management fee, income based carried interest and capital gains carried interest rules
• Tax health checks
Before joining Buzzacott, Antoine was a Director within EY’s UK Wealth & Asset Management Tax practice. Prior to that, he spent ten years working for Kinetic Partners, a start-up professional services boutique focused on asset managers and wider financial services businesses; with four of his years there spent working in Switzerland.
Antoine is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He also holds a Diploma in Swiss Law for Foreign Accountants from Educaris, Académie de la Chambre Fiduciaire.
Outside of the office, he enjoys hiking, swimming, rugby, the gym, socialising with family and friends and creating culinary delights, with a real passion for Provence.