We offer not only advice but also practical assistance with setting up your business and offer solutions going forward to help make it a success.
Our friendly team of experts shall help you choose the right set up for your business (charity, CIO, CIC, BenCom, limited company or LLP). We shall set up the chosen entity for you and provide impartial advice on what services are essential at the start up stage. For most new businesses it is cost effective to outsource as many basic business services as you can (payroll, bookkeeping, company secretarial).
Our outsourcing team can deliver the chosen services tailored exactly to your needs.
We pride ourselves in providing added value to our clients. Over the years we have built strong relationships with a number of high street banks, reputable corporate lawyers, domain name and trade mark agents and many other specialists offering services outside our expertise. Opening a business bank account is often a source of major aggravation for new businesses. Although we cannot set up the bank account on your behalf, we are able to open the doors for you in most high street banks and put you in touch with the right person who can help.
Our range of start up services includes:
- Company secretarial (incorporation of the chosen entity and on-going statutory compliance)
- Payroll (setting up and managing a
- PAYE scheme for your employees and ensuring compliance with the relevant regulations)
- HR Consultancy (employment contracts, health and safety compliance)
- Accounting and Bookkeeping (tailored to the needs of your business)
- Corporate taxation (advice and compliance)
- VAT (registration and compliance)
- FCA registration and regulatory reporting (if relevant)
- Business structuring advice
- Corporate finance and business planning
- Statutory audit and reports for commissioners
Putting you in touch with:
- The right person at a high street bank to facilitate setting up a business bank account
- A solicitor for advice on contracts on property manners
- Trade mark or domain name registration agent
- IP and patent agent
- A financial adviser to set up professional indemnity insurance, key individual insurance etc.
- A social value measurement expert
- Social financial providers
Buzzacott is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, a high-profile association of public accounting firms and business advisors in over 90 countries. If you are planning to expand your business elsewhere in the world, we are best placed to assist you to find expert advice in the local area. Through PrimeGlobal we are able to introduce you to a relevant expert in all major metropolitan areas in the world.
When you are ready to take your social business to the next stage, our corporate finance team can support you to raise the finance needed to enable growth.
How we can help
To discuss your UK start up plans in more detail please contact one of our team.
T | +44 (0)20 7556 1306
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +44 (0)20 7556 1238
E | email@example.com
T | +44 (0)20 7556 1200
E | firstname.lastname@example.org