Matthew joined Buzzacott in 2015 and is a Partner in our Financial Planning team.
As a CFA Charterholder and a Chartered and Certified Financial Planner, Matthew uses his considerable experience and expertise when advising clients on financial planning and investments. He specialises in advising private clients and their families on:
- Creation of financial plans
- Portfolio construction
- Asset allocation
- Investment selection
As well as the above, Matthew is well-equipped to undertake a range of investment consultancy assignments, including:
- Advising on global custodian appointments for financial institutions
- Advising charities on the selection of investment managers
- Devising Investment Management Agreements for wealthy individuals and families
- Monitoring of investment performance and risk
Matthew is a recognised industry professional and has been awarded Financial Times Money Management 'Financial Planner of the Year' four years running (2009 – 2012).
Prior to Buzzacott, Matthew worked in investments at PwC.
Outside of work Matthew enjoys keeping fit and active, mainly through playing football.