It also helps to avoid overly complex investment strategies.
If you’re unsure which decisions to make about family wealth or how to go about planning for your future, don’t worry. Our services are designed to help provide clarity on your financial position. Get in touch to find out how we can work together, or contact us via the form that follows below.
Unbiased personal financial advice
Your journey starts with a fee-free meeting to discuss your current situation and future goals. We take the time to look at everything money-related, and if we don’t offer a particular service, we work alongside trusted third parties to give you joined-up advice. We offer independent advice that is built around you, not on products and without ties to investment providers. We also provide an indication of our fees so you understand upfront the cost of our services. No stress, no surprises. For more information about an initial, free consultation please contact us, or get in touch via the form that follows below.
Work out where you want to be – and how to get there
You need a clear lifetime strategy shaped to your aims, but flexible enough to keep evolving as you do. Tell us what you want, when, and what risk means to you. Then together we can build a flexible plan to meet these objectives. To make your life easier, we can marry financial planning with our investment management and tax services to manage your wealth in a way that reflects your personal objectives and circumstances.
Financial Planning services for individuals
- Increase or preserve wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- Investment advice: build savings for retirement, to generate future income and achieve other goals you may have
- See how your financial future might look with cashflow modelling
- Pension Planning both pre and post retirement
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Insuring liabilities
- Tax planning
- Advice for UK residents with non-UK citizenship with particular knowledge of the financial planning issues that face UK-resident US citizens
- Added value ancillary services through third parties such as assistance with cost-effective Foreign Exchange, mortgages and other services