Luke joined Buzzacott in 2008 and is a Tax Partner specialising in Charity & Not-for-Profit and Business Tax.
Luke and his team are experts on all tax issues affecting both the business and not-for-profit sectors, performing a range of tax services including:
- Advice on structuring for clients ranging from small family owned businesses to large international organisations.
- Property transactions
- Business and social investment tax relief
- Charitable trading
- Qualifying charitable investment and funding
- Gift aid and other tax efficient giving
- Employment tax
- Tax advice for fundraising
Luke also has experience in the catering and leisure industry, construction, private banking, publishing and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Luke is a regular lecturer and writes articles on charity taxation matters.
Prior to joining Buzzacott, Luke held senior tax positions at other accountancy firms.
When’s he’s not at his desk Luke enjoys spending time with his family and going on excursions. He is also the partner in charge of the staff social committee.