The Charity Commission go on to explain they will do this “...while helping trustees to be aware of and think about the wider or longer impact of their decisions on their charity”.
Regular updates and guidance on dealing with the difficulties posed by the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to be issued by the regulator and we will be updating the list below regularly:
View the coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for the charity sector from GOV.UK here.
This page provides answers to frequently asked questions including:
- How do I get support to pay my charity staff?
- Can I use reserves and restricted funds to help my charity through the crisis?
- Can I cancel or postpone my charity’s AGM or other key meetings?
- Can I use video, teleconferencing and the internet in place of face-to-face meetings?
- What do I need to report to the Charity Commission?
This page was last updated on 30 March 2020.
If you would like advice on how we can help your charity or not-for-profit manage the impact of COVID-19, please speak to your usual Buzzacott contact or fill out the form below to speak to a member of our expert Charity team.
Speak to an expert