Our service can be custom-designed to guide you at every stage from start-up to exit. To help you keep up, use our know-how on everything from outsourced accounting to future-boosting R&D tax credits and raising finance.
We work with high-growth agencies, IT companies, e-commerce platforms, website content providers and creative businesses across the UK and beyond. And once you’re on board, you can mingle with the full range of your peers at the sector events we run with our Buzzacott Tech Network partners. Just keep your eyes open for upcoming events.
- Understand how to attract investors
- Getting the right kind of investment is hard. Our experts can help with the prep needed to attract and secure a full investment round.
- Be clear about why you need finance and increase your chances of finding the right investment option
- Get your house in order with organised cashflow, balance sheets, profit and loss, and accountancy practices
- Take the time to write a sound business plan that speaks clearly to different audiences
- Seek tax advice and guidance
Stay on top of business cashflow
Managing cashflow effectively is critical if you want to position yourself for strong growth. Monitor and forecast your cash needs closely and you won’t be caught out. Ask our advice on everything cashflow-related, from borrowing to investment stages to R&D tax credits.
Keep your business on track
Outsourcing lets you use our expert team to back up your front-of-house, freeing you to focus on business. We can help you:
Meet the Buzzacott Tech Network
As our client you‘ll meet our hugely experienced network of contacts who can offer support with everything from raising finance to M&A advice. Alongside our partners we run regular events in London and other UK tech hubs where you can meet, learn and network.
Our technology and media partners include:
- Silicon Valley comes to the UK
- Angels Den
- FinTech Circle
- The Employee Ownership Association
- And we’re all members of Tech London Advocates
Download these useful resources:
Launching a successful FinTech business
Online annual reporting for employee share and share option plans
Incentives to Innovate: research & development tax credits
Small companies - choices for your financial statements
Innovative financial advice to help you grow
Our Learning & Development Philosophy
What is coaching?