It’s designed to tell us what we need to know in order to decide if you’re the right fit for Buzzacott – and help you decide if we’re the right place for you.
- Apply online
- Complete the online form in our current vacancies (listed below) to tell us about your academic background, interests and experience so we can start getting to know you.
- Online assessments
- If you pass Stage 1, we’ll invite you to complete online assessments which demonstrate your ability to work with numbers and your approach to verbal/logical thinking.
- Stage 1 interview
- If you’re successful in the assessments, we’ll invite you to our London office for an interview with a team manager and an HR member. Depending on the role applied for, this lasts around 60 to 90 minutes and may include a written exercise.
- Stage 2 (Partner) interview
- The final step in the process is a less formal meeting with one of our partners to find out how well you’ll fit into the Buzzacott culture.
For audit roles we ask applicants to complete a short case study at either Stage 1 or 2 interview. We’ll provide full details as you move through the process. We do appreciate the effort and funds involved in attending interviews, and so we are very happy to reimburse reasonable travel costs.