From the ‘relatively’ straight forward capital adequacy reporting rules, the reporting requirements are now at an unprecedented level of complexity. Also, most reporting requirements are now quarterly as opposed to half-yearly or annual; which makes the whole reporting cycle a ‘continuous’ exercise.
The pace of change is beyond our control but our focus has been on developing a thorough understanding of all the intricate regulations that have affected businesses in all fields (asset management, corporate finance, advisory, brokerage services etc.) We aim to make the regulatory reporting obligation for our clients as simplified and seamless as possible and integrate some of the on-going monitoring requirements within the financial reporting services.
Buzzacott’s financial services sector outsourcing team are specialists in delivering FCA regulatory reporting and advisory services. Talking to clients pro-actively, decoding new regulations and assisting clients with the regulatory reporting burden is our area of expertise. In addition the team can offer a range of complimentary services including bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, HR Consultancy, benefits support and company secretarial.
- Assistance with FCA application projections
- Preparation and review of the requisite FCA returns
- Advice on appropriate capital structures and monitoring of capital resources
- Assistance and guidance in conducting the Pillar 2 Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Preparation of Pillar 3 Capital disclosures along with the applicable remuneration codes.
- Preparation and consultation of COREP returns under the Capital Requirements Directive IV (CRD IV) and Annex IV reporting under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
You can find out about some of our regulatory experts via their biographies, some of which you can access via the links at the bottom of this page.
To speak to one of our regulatory experts fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.