Our expat tax team know employment tax on both sides of the Atlantic, having handled relocations for solo workers up to hundreds of employees. So, you can trust us to ease staff transitions. Our service includes payroll, tax calculations, short-term business visitor reporting and benefit reporting. And we can liaise closely with your HR and payroll teams to take care of your people for the lifetime of their assignment.
- UK tax advice
- UK tax returns for non-UK residents with UK source income
- UK tax advice about UK statutory residency rules
- Pre-departure/arrival planning, including assignment structuring
- Inheritance tax advice
Help with US tax services
- US tax returns for UK-residing American taxpayers
- Tax advice: foreign tax credit optimisation, deductions, tax-efficient investments and pension planning
- US Federal and State income tax returns (corporate, partnership, trust and non-US pension reporting for UK-resident US citizens)
- Foreign bank account reports
- US estate and gift tax returns
- Back year returns (including reasonable cause statements)
We work hand-in-hand with our Global Mobility team who can advise you on managing an international workforce. And you’re welcome to share your queries with Buzzacott’s other specialists, from HR to financial planning. Thanks to our membership of the PrimeGlobal international association, we can also connect you with trusted experts worldwide who deliver the same quality of service you expect from us.
If you have US or UK expatriate tax considerations and you think that we could work together to find a solution, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.