Date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
Time: 14:00 - 15:15
Buzzacott, Stone King and Gerald Eve, will discuss key issues affecting charities and their property during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
N.B.: Following our webinar in March for religious charities, this session is for all charities who would like to understand more about the key issues affecting their property.
The panel will discuss topical matters including:
- Changing spaces - an update on the effects of COVID-19 on the property market, with a focus on the alternative markets especially relevant to charities.
- How the pandemic has affected property law, related law, and practicalities for charity property management.
- Looking ahead - what could be coming up in terms of changes to law relating to charity property, and forward planning to rationalise your estate.
- Commentary on what you can be doing from a finance and property perspective given the uncertainties caused by both lockdown and reducing member numbers, including guidance on common queries such as disposals, rental income and tax considerations.
We are inviting questions before the event which we will attempt to address during the webinar. Questions should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Rutherford, Partner and Head of Charity & Social Enterprise at Stone King will chair the webinar and panel speakers will include:
- Hugh Pearce – Partner, Stone King
- Paul Greenwood - Partner, Gerald Eve
- William Ray - Partner, Gerald Eve
- Amanda Francis – Partner, Buzzacott
- Socrates Socratous - VAT Consultancy Partner, Buzzacott
- Luke Savvas - Partner, Buzzacott
Register your interest for this event