Our services adapt to suit organisations in all kinds of sectors – from commercial businesses, including FCA regulated entities, to not-for-profit organisations such as schools and religious institutes. You can stop worrying about deadlines and start sharing your queries with our knowledgeable team. Rest assured we handle similar issues every day. Even if you decide to close your doors, we can take you through the options for winding up a company.
- Company secretarial support for your business at every step
- Incorporate companies, LLPs and UK branches of overseas entities
- Advice and practical support on corporate compliance (Companies Act, relevant UK laws) when deciding to make changes to company details e.g. change of name or financial year-end, change of offices or restructuring of state capital
- Prepare all filings with Companies House
- Maintain statutory registers (electronically)
- Prepare resolutions and notices of meetings
- Share capital reorganisations (including capital reduction via solvency statement)
- Re-registration of companies (unlimited to limited, private to public, and vice versa)
- Interpret Articles of Association
Download these useful resources:
Payroll - changes for 2016
Retention of Accounting and Records
Interested in letting us manage things for you? Send us a message via the form below and we'll get back to you asap.